Why we collect your data:
- We collect your personal data because you give us consent to do so, to provide our independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, next of kin, GP details, marital status and living arrangements;
- Contact information – for example your home address, email and telephone number;
- Clinical and health information you provide.
We require this information for:
- Professional clinical record keeping of client information in accordance with British Dietetic Association guidance for records and record keeping.
- Sharing information with relevant health care professionals (if you provide consent to do so).
Only in exceptional circumstances, client information may be disclosed without consent if it is in the public interest to do so. For instance, this might be in circumstances where disclosing the information is necessary to prevent a serious crime or serious harm to others.
Rona Antoni is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission (or are required by law) to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on our files, please contact Rona Antoni: email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is either incorrect or incomplete, get in contact as soon as possible. Rona Antoni will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In line with British Dietetic Association Guidance for Records and Record Keeping, records made by Rona Antoni relating to the care of a client, will be stored for eight years.
How you can withdraw and request to be deleted from our files:
You can withdraw consent and request to be deleted from our files at any time. Please do so by contacting Rona Antoni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any queries in relation to General Data Protection Regulation please contact Rona Antoni at email@example.com.